At Butterball, Corporate Social Responsibility integrates company values into daily decision-making and operations to meet the expectations of key stakeholders.
Good citizenship requires a strategic approach across three areas of company values:
• Self-Governance – Every day we do business
• Social Responsibility – Everyone we do business with
• Sustainability – Everywhere we do business
Compliance with government regulations and industry standards is a minimum benchmark in today’s business climate. These are values that govern how we work ethically.
Values guide a company’s relationship and behavior with people – decisions and actions impacting employees, consumers, and communities. These are values that govern how we work socially.
The practice of meeting today’s business needs without endangering the needs of future generations. These are values that govern how we work environmentally.
In summary, Corporate Social Responsibility for Butterball integrates three areas of company values:
• Ethical values of self governance Every day
• Social values of social responsibility with Everyone
• And, environmental values of sustainability Everywhere