Review our Terms and Conditions and discover what people can and can't do with the information found on our site. Follow these rules and enjoy visiting our site.
- You may use any information you find on our site or share it with friends and family members, but you may not publish information contained on this site for profit or any other purpose.
- No part of this site may be modified, copied, reproduced, republished or disseminated without our written consent.
- Information on our site is content that belongs to Butterball, LLC, and should not be used in any way that is defaming or hurtful to anyone.
- Butterball® reserves the right to modify, suspend, interrupt, or terminate operation of this site.
- Any comments you submit to our site will be considered nonconfidential and nonproprietary.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Web site.
Thank you for visiting our Web site (the "Site"). The Site is owned and operated by Butterball, LLC ("Butterball") and is governed by these Terms and Conditions of Use (this "Agreement"). This Agreement is a binding agreement between Butterball and you, the user ("You"). This Agreement states the terms and conditions under which you are authorized to use the Site. By accessing or using the Site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement, please do not use the Site. Butterball reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, move, add or remove portions of this Agreement, from time to time, without notice to you. Your continued use of the Site following any such changes will constitute your acceptance and agreement to be bound by such changes. As long as you comply with this Agreement, Butterball grants you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.